Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 239 - Bling Bling

From the look at my eyes, you might be able to tell how tired I am now that I am back from Pennsylvania. What I wanted to show in my photo today was the collection of pins I managed to get while gone this weekend. Apparently while out at this event and others like it, they trade pins, each representing something a little different. One of my favorite is the green circle on the right side. It was traded to me by the security guards when we were going through the metal detectors. Everybody seems to have a pin, but the hard part is, most don't have them hanging around their neck...they have them filling books! Either way, I am exhausted from this weekend and I am getting some sleep.


Day 239 - Bling Bling, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

1 comment:

  1. i didn't get your text about the game until too late! how did they do??

    ReplyDelete