Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 234 - Todd Ingram

My oh my, I have not done this much photo-manipulation in a long while. As you might have guessed my 40D is now back in my hands, oh and I am going to see the Scott Pilgrim vs The World premiere at midnight tonight! What a day, I did, however, not use my off camera flash for this one. It just was not needed for this photo.

So, just in case you have not guessed it yet, Todd Ingram is the third evil ex-boyfriend in the Scott Pilgrim series. He is a vegan, which gives him super telepathic powers and his eyes glow white with rage with smoke raging out of them when his powers are activated. Oh he is also dating one of Scott's ex-girlfriends...which makes his character even more unique. I hope you enjoy this heavily photoshopped day 234. Until tomorrow!


Camera: Canon 40D | 17-85mm f/4 | 17mm @ f/4 | ISO 100 | 1/60 sec

Strobist Info: Canon 430EX II @ ETTL | mounted on camera | 3ft from subject



Day 234 - Todd Ingram, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.


I also thought it would be fun to show you one of my "working layers." This is what I call the photo map, so I am able to get all of the curves and bumps just right when I am editing in photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment