Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 233 - Montage

This photo was something that I did not really give much thought to. I needed a photograph and the weather is crappy outside so I decided to do something a little different. This montage self-portrait consists of 15 photographs that I placed as I felt fit in Photoshop to create myself. Not one photograph actually has a full picture of my face, that way I knew I would get the blotted multi-photo look I wanted.

I don't know why but it reminds me of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button posters with brad pit, it must be that really weird expression on my face. It's kind of like I don't know why I am staring at a flash a foot in front of my face, I know I will be blind when its over. Well, I hope you enjoy this off beat photo for today!

Camera: Canon 40D | 17-85mm f/4 | 85mm @ f/5.6 | ISO 100 | 1/60 sec

Strobist Info: 430EXII attached to top of camera aimed straight into paper defuser | ETTL -1 | 1 feet from subject | Zoom @ 40ft


Day 233 - Montage, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment