Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 232 - Alohomora

So today I noticed my numbering's were completely off. Some time in the last 100 photographs I managed to type a 5 instead of a 4 and it just through everything into a frenzy, but everything is in order now so on to the photograph.

I started re-reading a few of the Harry Potter books the other day and currently I am actually on "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince." It has been over 3 years since I finished Deathly Hallows for the first time and with the movie coming up I figured it would be a good time to read it for the third time. It is funny how many details I have forgotten about the series since I completed it. Especially things like Fleur and Bill getting married, they have not mentioned that once in the films. Just goes to show you the book is usually better than the film.

Camera: Canon 40D | 17-85mm f/4 | 26mm @ f/4.5 | ISO 100 | 1/60 sec

Strobist Info: 430EXII attached to top of camera aimed straight into paper defuser | ETTL -1 | 4 feet from subject | Zoom - 15ft | white t-shirt reflector 4 feet to left of flash


Day 232 - Alohomora, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment