Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 243 - Number 53

So I went out to see my brother Troy's second football game this season. It was pretty exciting to see and get to shoot. The only problem was that they were playing at a school with some of the worst stadium lighting I have ever seen. Even with my ISO at 1600 and my aperture at 2.8 I was still only able to shoot at about 1/100 of a second. This made many of my shots very blurry and made it where I could only catch moments after amazing plays such as this one. Number 53 is Troy and this shot was taken just after he had sacked the QB in the 4th quarter. Throughout the game he also managed to score a touchdown by pounding it in as well as recover a fumble. Hopefully next time I go shoot his game it will be in a stadium with better lighting, but either way the shots that turned out were worth it.


Day 243 - Number 53, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment