Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 249 - Touchdown Mustangs!

Second game of my little brothers I have been able to attend and photograph. Today's photo is one I am actually surprised I was able to catch because of how close he actually was to me. I was standing just past the goal line when I took this shot and had to quickly zoom out to 70mm with my 70-200mm lens. What is even more impressive is that it is actually a frozen image, when I was shooting at 1/320 that usually does not happen. I had to shoot this slow because the lighting at this stadium was very poor, actually worse that it was the week before at the last game.

The Friendswood JV team ended up winning the game 21-14 because of a game winning drive at the end of the game. I am hoping to catch a few varsity games when they are finally able to play home. So be on the lookout for more football pictures the rest of the year!


Day 249 - Touchdown Mustangs!, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment