Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lightning Storm

So Troy and myself left the gym just about an hour ago and noticed some epic storm clouds just ahead of my car. So of course, I took Troy home and grabbed my gear to start shooting. It as probably one of the coolest lightning storms I have seen in a long time. Even without my gear it would have been a site to see. Here are a few of my favorites from the many I took.





Lightning Storm #1, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.



Lightning Storm #2, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.



Lightning Storm #3, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.



Lightning Storm #4, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.



Lightning Storm #5, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.



Lightning Storm #6, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.



Lightning Storm #7, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.


No comments:

Post a Comment