Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 164 - San Antonio Nights

Taking a quick break from my Holga's because last night I was in San Antonio with a huge thunder storm coming in. I am really happy with these because, as I think most photographers have, I am able to scratch through one photo on my photography bucket list. A lightning storm.

This is a perfect example of why I carry my camera with me all the time. The lightening was going crazy over our hotel window and I took the opportunity to snap as many lighting shots as I could. Here are four of my favorites from the night.



Day 164 - San Antonio Nights 1, originally uploaded by griffithgreg


Day 164.25 - San Antonio Nights 2, originally uploaded by griffithgreg


Day 164.75 - San Antonio Nights 4, originally uploaded by griffithgreg


And my personal favorite:

Day 164.5 - San Antonio Nights 3, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment