Friday, June 11, 2010

Holga Fisheye in Austin

I recently acquired a fisheye for my Holga 120N from Catherine's grandmother, as a thank you gift for a slideshow I created for their wedding anniversary. As soon as I got it I could not wait to get out and shoot with it. I have seen photo's that Jena has produced with her lil orange fisheye and they are always fun to look at.

That day we ended up going to Austin's Botanical Gardens and I knew it would produce some great photo's with it. Here are the three that were on the roll of film I just developed. I can not wait until I finish the next few pictures on my current roll so I can see the rest.


Holga Fisheye #1, originally uploaded by griffithgreg


Holga Fisheye #2, originally uploaded by griffithgreg


Holga Fisheye #3, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment