Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 170 - The Blur

Day 2 of my self portrait for a month and this time I definitely made time to go out and have some fun. It was not very easy to do, since I have no wireless trigger, I had to set it on auto fire and run a way while it was constantly shooting. This means I have 6-10 actual pictures of myself while the other 200 or so are of the street behind me. Since it was getting dark out, I had to resolve to shooting at a lower shutter speed. At first I thought I wanted it to be crisp, but when I zoomed in on the LCD I saw a little motion blur and thought it was perfect.

Well, I hope your enjoying my 2nd picture of myself and don't forget to catch the World Cup opening ceremonies tomorrow. Should be awesome!


Day 170 - The Blur, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment