Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 179 - But, I'm Le Tired

SO TAKE A NAP!

Good ol' fashion flash cartoons, always good for a joke and/or picture theme. Technically Wednesday's are my work wee Friday and counting the two to three hour round trip it takes me to get to work, I usually pull 40 hours within these three days. So far it has been great, I have learned a lot about the professional world of advertising and printing, but when my weeks over I still feel exhausted. Hopefully it is just an adjustment period and I will be over it within the next few weeks.

This picture reminded me of how often I have not been using my 50mm f/1.4 lately. I love the bokeh your able to get with a lens like this. I need to make it a goal to use it more often, like I used to.


Day 179 - But, I'm Le Tired, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment