Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 119 - May I Present To You

Today, I got a very special treat in the mail, my brand new Holga 120N! YaY! If you have not heard of Holga cameras, there is a really good reason. The quality on these cameras is very poor and that is exactly why I bought one. For the most part, they are known for lomography, which is a unique style of photographs that can be achieved through cheap cameras that allow light in when it is not supposed to.

Yeah, I know it sounds weird, but as soon as I finish taking these first two rolls of film (yes its a film camera) I will be sure to post those on here as well. Then you will see what kind of shots this kind of camera is able to produce.


Day 119 - May I Present To You, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment