Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 110 - Night Light

Decided to go out and try out this fancy LED light that I got for Easter this year along with some long exposures. The idea came to me after reading an article about Hennessy's new ad campaign done by Atton Conrad.

You can see the full article here:

strobist.blogspot.com/2010/04/light-fare-at-bar.html

Mine isn't quite as professional, considering I have light behind me, I would much rather have had pitch black. That is just way to hard to come around. I still like the way it came out, especially with the little silhouette of myself you can barley notice just off center on the right.

Go by Atton Conrad's website and see more of his work, I found his portfolio very interesting.


Day 110 - Night Light, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment