Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 103 - Friendswood LAX

I went out and photographed Friendswood lacrosse today. I am going to go ahead and be honest, I have never seen and/or payed attention to anything lacrosse. So when I went out to try and shoot the game today I really had no idea what was going on at all. The game is very fast paced and really reminds me of a combination of hockey, soccer and football all scrambled up into one.

Photographing it is a different story too, since I did not know what was happening I really was not sure what action I should be catching. So I went very cliché and just did a face off photo for todays game. Even though I really had no idea what I was photographing, it was still fun to experience and try out a new sport. I mean, thats why I am doing all this isn't it? To learn?


Day 103 - Friendswood LAX, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment