Sunday, February 5, 2012

6/52 - Catherine

Six weeks in and not only have I taken a different person's portrait each week, but I have only used myself once! Seems like a pretty good thing to celebrate. I know it will get harder as time goes on, but that's still pretty good.

Well here she is, my bride to be (83 days), Catherine. She is so gorgeous :-). I was able to get her to pose for a quick portrait today during the Super Bowls half time show. So, when you eventually read this, thank you very much!

For this shoot, I created a home made snoot with drawing paper and foil. I knew I wanted to have a solid black background and since I do not have any backgrounds at all, it had to be done with very directional light.


6/52 - Catherine, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment