Sunday, February 12, 2012

7/52 - Troy

Another week and another lesson learned. It is amazing how each and every week I see something different come out of nowhere and throw me for a loop, this week it was his aviators. I was shooting with my 60" reflected umbrella and because of how big it was it could be seen reflecting on his glasses in just about every photo. Luckily it was something that I caught while we were still shooting and since moving the large umbrella was not really an option, I opted to just move his face instead.

This shoot was also one of the hardest for me to pick a favorite, do not be surprised if I post many "alternate" shots from today. This one was picked because I really like the expression I was able to capture as well as the lack of a reflection in his shades.

The only issue throughout all of the photographs is that I was getting a little flash shadow on the right hand side. This was most likely caused from my triggers not being able to shoot at 1/250th of a second. Next time I will have to make sure to try shooting slower and see if it is still happening, or just invest in some better triggers!


7/52 - Troy, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment