Monday, January 23, 2012

4/52 - Adam

Meet Adam, he just married one of my oldest friends Emily. I had the opportunity to shoot their wedding this last weekend and it was a blast. This portrait was more of a happy accident than actually doing it on purpose. He was just getting ready to walk down the aisle, when I got him to give me a quick glance to snap this shot. What I really like about it, is the hint of the groomsmen just in the background. They are just subtle enough to show what is going on, but do not overtake the photograph.

One thing I did learn while shooting this wedding as a newly found strobist style portrait shooter is you do not have time to be a strobist style shooter, haha. I tried setting up an umbrella for a couple of shots, but soon broke it down and stuck with my flash bouncing through the ceiling and my newly acquired Gary Fong lightsphere.

Just in case you are wondering, I did not post one of Emily (the bride), because I wanted her to see the photos of her self first.


4/52 - Adam, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment