Sunday, January 1, 2012

1/52 - Happy New Year

A new year, a new photography project and soon I will have a new blog as well. I will keep you posted on that.

It has been over a year since my last big photography project and a lot has changed since then. The last photography project I tried, I wouldn't say failed, but I was not completed. I found myself getting really lazy and my photographs were reflecting that. So since I was unhappy with the results I decided to scrap the project and try again some another time.

That time is today, except this time I am taking things a little bit slower. I promise these descriptions wont be so long in the future and hopefully I can start to record flash data for anybody who is interested. That is all for now, I hope everybody has a great new year.


1/52 - Happy New Year, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment