Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 219 - Music

Lately I have gotten really into listening to music, kinda how I was back in my first years of college. I don't know if it is because of Pandora.com and its vast array of awesome artists that I have never heard before or if it is just something to entertain me those few hours that I have off after work. I decided to go with this shot because a) it doesn't stop raining in Houston apparently and b) I have not taken a self-portrait shot in a while.

Hmm, apparently someone named Joshua Bouder was one of the people who had rented out this camera before me...or works at RentGlass.com because I just found out his name is embedded into all the photographs that I have taken with the 7D. I need to go fix that.

Canon 7D | Canon 50mm f/1.4 | 50mm @f/4| ISO 100 | 1/60 sec

Strobist Info: Canon 430EX II @ ETTL Mode | mounted on camera | 3ft from subject bounced off wall to right


Day 219 - Music, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

1 comment:

  1. I love Pandora.com! I have it on my phone, my computers, and now that I have a Roku I have it piped into my home entertainment system!

    I am so proud of you Greg, you have really kept your promise of blogging everyday, and your work is awesome! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete