Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 201 - The Orb of Knowledge

Walking around the GRB (the George R. Brown) Convention Center today, I noticed just how crazy some of their decor and architecture is. It really is a great place to be a photographer, everywhere you look there is something amazing to take a shot of. Sadly, this is one of the the last photographs that was taken with my Canon 40D. While trying to set up for a Time Lapse of the event, I received a Error 99 on my main screen, which in Canon talk means out of commission. I am hoping it is easily fixable and will not take to long, until then I will be shooting with my mothers Canon 30D. Not to much of a difference, but it still feels strange not having my 40D with me when I am shooting. Hopefully, it is just a minor fix.


Day 201 - The Orb of Knowledge, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment