Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 20 - Light Rays

Thought I would try something different today, even with it being the first day of school. What you see before you is what is known as "Toss Photography." The main focus of it is not knowing what will turn up in your photo. Now, most people actually do toss their camera's in the air to achieve their photos, I however will not toss my camera in the air. It costs way to much for me to risk dropping it. What I do is keep the shutter open long enough for me to move the camera with my hands and achieve a similar effect. This one here was my favorite and it came out looking very abstract and reminded me of star trails, which I hope to get a few photo's of as soon as the weather clears up. Enjoy!


Day 20 - Light Rays, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment