Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1 - A New Perspective

Happy New Year!!!

Today is Day 1 in Project 365 and I am really not off to a good start. I was not satisfied with photo's that were taken after midnight at a New Years party and therefor forced myself to use my phone to snap this shot then email upload it to flickr.

Just in case you don't already know what Project 365 is, I will go ahead and explain. Project 365 means I take a picture and upload it every day for one whole year. I am hoping to make it all the way through and to help make it fresh throughout the year, I have found a few themes online I can follow. These include: only shooting B&W, Colors, Hunts, etc.

Keep on watching and hopefully every day for the next year I will have a new post and a new picture for you.


Day 1 - A New Perspective, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment