Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10 - A Walk in the Park

Being without Photoshop is hard for me, these last few days in Austin have shown me how much I take that little program for granted. There is a lot more I would have rather done with a photo such as this, but seeing as I am without PS I must go all natural. I am heading back to Houston tomorrow so expect quite a few pictures that were taken this weekend that needed a little HDR processing.

This particular picture was taken while I was on a hike with Catherine at a park here in Austin. It was full of trails for mountain bikers and you can make out the tracks of a bike tire that had passed by previously. We were on the search for a waterfall, but that search was unsuccessful, maybe next time when it is not quite so cold.


Day 10 - A Walk in the Park, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment