Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Steel Flower

Well here it is, the first (kinda) shot from the film I ordered from the Impossible Project. It is of a steel flower that is just out front of my grandmothers house. I tried to frame it up as best as I could, but it was quite odd using the viewfinder in the Spectra. The reason I said 'kinda' about it being my first photo is, as you can see with the two behind it, it is not the only one I took. The first two where complete failures. The film did not exit the camera properly and because of this, the chemicals on the film smeared taking the image along with it.

I must say once this shot was finished developing I was quite happy to see something appear from nowhere. It has been almost ten years since I have seen a Polaroid used and if the film was not so expensive, I could see my self getting addicted to this camera quite easily.


Steel Flower, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment