Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Project

On January 1st, I am going to attempt to complete Project 365. This consists of me taking at least one picture every day for 365 days and posting the one or my favorite of the day to my blog. I heard that it is really hard to finish and that even making it a few weeks was hard, but I thought it would be a fun way to challenge my look at photography and possibly make me better in the process.

There are many different ways groups do this on flickr, but the one group I seem to like the best is http://www.flickr.com/groups/project365/ and their rules are right on the front page. I will be following those to get started. If anybody wants to try this with me let me know so I can keep track of your days. Over at http://www.flickr.com/groups/project_365 they have tons of others who participate in this every day, and I also noticed they post themes every once and a while for you to try out if you run out of ideas.

Just a fun picture I took a while back to share with you:

No comments:

Post a Comment