Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fall Leaf

Its a very cold and rainy first day of December. The cold is very nice, but the rain I could do without. It makes going outside not worth it at all, if it would just dip below 30 maybe some snow would be possible. Anyway, just outside my front door is a small tree that I park my truck next to and it has been showing the colors of fall since possibly October.

Just the other day, the colors were really beginning to show really well and I pulled out my camera and started shooting. This one is one of my favorites, especially with the way the veins of the leaf showing off the small details.


Fall Leaf, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

If you ever get a chance go by UHCL and on the 2nd floor you can find one of my photographs on display until the 22nd of December. I was part of an Aids Awareness art contest and yesterday they put up all of the pieces for display.

No comments:

Post a Comment