Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Carol of Lights

As some may know, I went to Lubbock this last weekend for the Texas Tech graduation. We got into Lubbock at about 11:30PM and I instantly wanted to get to the campus to see the Carol of Lights again. It has been over a year since I graduated from Texas Tech and this is definitely one part of the school I really miss. Every year in the beginning of December, they hold a ceremony and light up a good portion of the campus with white, red, and orange Christmas lights. It is quite a sight and is something you really have to see.

This photo is one of many I took in my brief visit to the campus last weekend. A view of the science building with the natural sciences building in the background. It is a 3 shot HDR and I really like how it brings out the detail of the bricks and the surrounding environment. Enjoy!


Carol of Lights, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment