Thursday, May 19, 2011

Teddy via Argus C3

I am not sure if I have mentioned it yet, but I received a new camera from eBay. The camera that I am talking about is an Argus C3. Before I received the Argus I had no knowledge of what it was capable of or just how much of a cult following it really had. So the day I received it, I bought a couple rolls of film to pop in and start snapping. Lets just say a good 99% of the shots either did not turn out at all or were so blurry from camera shake that it was near impossible to make them out. The only one that came out well enough for me to show was this one of Teddy.

Since the last roll finished, I took apart the camera, cleaned the lens and viewfinders and also found out I had been shooting on Bulb mode the entire time I have been using this camera. That would explain all the camera shake on the photographs. So hopefully the next couple rolls will come out better now that this has been fixed.


Teddy via Argus C3, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment