Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ideas for the Summer - A Reminder to Myself

I have been looking at many different styles of photography lately and I am getting more into portraits that I have been in the past. I think it was sparked by the series of self-portraits that I did over the summer, but now I really want to get more involved with others as well. One specific style of portrait photography I would love to get into is Underwater Portraits." It is very unique and there is almost no way to get the same shot more than once. Now the title of this post might make sense, I will have to wait for the summer time in order to try this out.

The biggest problem in doing this is the cost of one of a water housing. They start at $1,200 and that might not even be one you can trust! I guess it is something to think about over the next six months as I enjoy the lack of colors that is a winter in Houston, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment