Monday, November 15, 2010

Hi (Poster)

I don't know where it came from, but I have suddenly had the urge to start doing poster designs. I know, its really random, but it seems like fun. I want to try to knock one out every week if I can and just try to accomplish a few different things.

This poster is something I thought up while driving back from Austin this last weekend. I actually pulled over and drew out the letters h and i together like they are in the poster, just so I would not forget. Typography is something that I started to get really interested in the last year and I have been meaning to do more with it. For this poster I wanted it to look almost like a giant pixelated graphic and I think I was able to accomplish that. That is probably thanks to the hours of Minecraft I have been playing.

Overall, I just wanted to produce a nice, clean typographic poster that might make people take a second look at because they don't necessarily know what it is the first time. What do you think?


Hi (Poster), originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment