Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 144 - Glasses

Took this picture very quickly, mostly because my eyes can barley look at a computer as it is. However, for the last week I have been without my contacts and have been forced to wear my old glasses. It is really interesting to see what people think when they see me in them. I have heard everything from "you need glasses??" to "they make you look smarter." All I know is they make photography much more difficult when I can't get my eye all the way onto the viewfinder. Hopefully by the end of the week I will be back to normal.

Turned in my second roll of Holga film today as well. Hopefully the prints, yes thats right I ordered prints this time, will be in Friday and I will be able to use some of those for this. I also ordered prints from the last roll I used, back when I thought I would be able to handle the printing process. So come back then to check them out.

Strobist: Desk Lamp and Ceiling Fan


Day 144 - Glasses, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment