Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 123 - Kickin' It Old School / 100th Post!!!

Ok, so for my 100th post, I thought I would take you back in time. Way back to when I did not own a camera and all of my "art" was done in class on the tax payers dime. I know it is not the most original or most creative idea, but I did not even know that this was going to be my 100th post in this blog. I do think it is time for a facelift on this old thing. It is over a year old as of a month ago... anyhow onto today's photo!

For today's photo is more of a picture of art, but its my art. I recently saw a friend put up some of their old art work online and it made me want to go back to some of my older art.

So here it is, Pipes by Greg Griffith 2000. Pastel on Black Construction Paper.


Day 123 - Kickin' It Old School, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

Did you like what I did there, it was like it's a true piece of fine art. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment