Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 267 - Greg G Photography

Ok, so I know that I have been slow with updates, but I promise I am still taking photographs and they will be posted. I have been very busy updating my resume, website and preparing another site of mine you can find at gregg.smugmug.com. This website specializes in sports photography, mostly for Friendswood sports. Here I can post the photographs I take of the events and sell them online. For these as well I have decided to give back to the Special Olympics by donating a portion of the profits to their organization. So go check it out and if you happen to know someone who plays a sport in Friendswood and needs me to shoot it let me know!


Day 267 - Greg G Photography, originally uploaded by griffithgreg.

No comments:

Post a Comment