Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January in Review

Here it is, just a few days after my first month in Project 365 and I wanted to do a wrap up of all my thoughts.



My favorite image of the month is probably Ol Shoes taken on the 4th. It was such a simple idea and it worked so well that it became one of my most popular of the month. Based on flickr hits alone, the crowd favorite was Morning Ice taken on the 11th. Personally that is one that I do not care for very much. It was more of a spur of the moment photograph and if more time would have been given, I know it could have been better.

My least favorite of this month was taken on the 8th (Cold Friday). The composition of the shot was not very well done and I think I could have been more creative with the way this shot was done. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment